Veteran filmmaker, teacher, and fundraiser Mark Stolaroff takes a pause in the middle of the Kickstarter campaign for his new film “DriverX” to reflect on his filmmaking career and the psychology of asking friends and strangers for money. Mark is the creator of the "No Budget Film School” seminars and a role model to many indie filmmakers.
- DriverXMovie.com (links to the Kickstarter campaign at this writing)
- No Budget Film School
- PIG - Mark’s sci-fi movie
- True Love
- The House that Jack Built
- Farah Goes Bang
- Patrick Fabian, star of DriverX and Better Call Saul
- Saved by the Bell: The College Years
- The Kickstarter Guy
- Kickstarter Better! at No Budget Film School
- Kickstarter Redux at No Budget Film School
This episode sponsored by Filmmaker’s Crowdfunding Blueprint.