This episode is a bit of a blast from the past – it’s one of several podcast episodes about crowdfunding I recorded about this time last year during the Atlanta Film Festival’s first Kickstarter campaign. (The second is happening as I write this, please do check it out.) The episode didn’t get edited and published in time for the end of that campaign, so now you get to travel to the past to join me and the festival’s then-Artistic Director Charles Judson as we talk with Elisabeth Holm, the Film Program Director at Kickstarter. Holm also co-produced the film Obvious Child, which played Sundance and ATLFF in 2014.
- Elisabeth Holm’s profile page on Kickstarter
- Obvious Child’s Kickstarter campaign
- Ragtag Cinema’s “go digital or go dark” campaign Kickstarter campaigns created by Studio Neat Kickstarter’s “Happening” newsletter *Should you remember Kathryn Joosten?
- Kickstarter Film Festival - Inaugural and 2nd Annual
- Portrait of Jason restoration project
- The Veronica Mars Movie Project
- Tim Schafer’s Double Fine Adventure
- Elisabeth Holm is @bettyholm on Twitter