“I spent $100s on film festival fees and all i got were a bunch of rejection letters."
It doesn’t have to be like this.
Take control of your film’s festival run. Play more festivals. Be an indie film badass.
Remember when you finished your film? Months – maybe years – of work, finally ready to show the world.
You probably thought to yourself, "the hard part’s over – time for the reward!"
Then you started submitting to festivals and new questions began:
- How do you narrow down the thousands of festivals out there to the ones that are right for your film?
- How do you decide which festivals are worth the submissions fees they charge?
- How much should you budget for those fees, anyway?
- Your movie didn’t have a big budget or any recognizable actors – does a film like yours even make sense for film festivals?
- What if you don’t know anyone in the industry? Are you just out of luck?
- Why on Earth won’t someone tell you why your film wasn’t accepted?
At some point you looked up and decided there had to be a better way than making best guesses and deadlines. That’s when you ended up here at the Film Festival Secrets Vault.
The Film Festival Secrets Vault is your festival advisor, knowledge library, & support group all in one place – for $6 a month.
1 Month: $15
3 Months: $30 (Save 33%)
12 months: $72 (Save 60%)